Windows Defender is pre-installed security software on Windows 10 that users might want to disable before installing Windows 10 Activator. Remember that disabling Windows Defender might make your computer more vulnerable to attacks.
If you’re looking to install a Windows 10 Activator TXT, you’ll need to disable Windows Defender first. While Defender can be a great security measure for some, it can get in the way of others. Luckily, disabling Windows Defender is a relatively straightforward process. You can check more information about Windows 10 Activator TXT From our Blog Section.
There are some simple steps you simply follow and disable Windows Defender
- Type “Windows Defender” into the Start Menu search bar.
- Click on “Windows Defender Security Center.”
- Click on “Virus & threat protection.”
- Under “Virus & threat protection settings,” click on “Manage settings.”
- Turn off “Real-time protection.”
- Click “Yes” when prompted.